Language : ไทย
To provide agriculturists with good quality of life, people with safe food for consumption, with their generation of income for the land.
- To promote agriculturist units and encourage them to be self-reliant, have good quality of life and stable occupations.
- To promote production of agricultural produce and food of increased values that meet national and international market demands and consumer safety standards.
- To research and development an infrastructure for agricultural production.
- To develop and transfer agricultural technology focusing on effective, sustainable and environmental-friendly use of agricultural resources.
Strategy 1: Improve Farmers’ Standard of Living
- Improve farmers’ capacity to be able to rely on themselves and get fair wages and have good quality of lives.
- Help farmers who are impacted by natural disasters.
- Assist small scale farmers through debt suspended period
Strategy 2: Improve capacity in agricultural production, management of products and food security
- Improve efficiency in food production to quality standards and sufficient to meet demand.
- Increase value and yields of agricultural products.
- Facilitate marketing and transport of agricultural goods, to support regional economic growth.
Strategy 3: Efficient, balanced and sustainable development of agricultural resources
- Increase irrigated area by 4.22 million rai
- Increase the quantity of fisheries resources and manage them in a balanced and sustainable manner.
- Implement land distribution that is fair, with sustainable land development.
Additional information: https://eng.moac.go.th